HISTORY & BACKGROUND
1940’s- land measuring 0.199 acres donated to Frederick Storey, John Grundy, James Blackman, Daniel Webb and Bertrand Frost. All local farmers and businessmen, they would act as trustees for Folksworth and District Social Club.
Building materials were obtained from Polebrook Airfield, and a loan from the National Council of Social Services was obtained.
1950’s- hall officially opened on 20 September 1952
1980’s- June 1981 the trustees hand over custodian responsibility to Folksworth Parish Council, under the proviso a charity be formed to administer the hall.
In the Conveyance and Trust Deed dated 9 June 1981, the basis of the constitution was set out for the Village Hall Committee to follow.